Showing posts with label Marco Reus. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Marco Reus. Show all posts

Thursday, 26 October 2017

LaPercy Hairstyle Edition: Marco Reus

If a friend walks up to you, and you start a conversation about the amazing young players of this generation, then in that conversation you will certainly talk about the stylish, handsome Borussia Dortmund starlet, Marco Reus, who is a really great player whose career was ruined by injuries just like Sturridge and Wilshere. There is a certain charm that comes with Marco Reus who is certainly a good looking guy with an awesome fashion sense and undoubtedly a great hairstyle. So, let's take a walk down the memory lane and see how Marco Reus's hairstyle has changed over the years.

His current hairstyle is called Undercut with side parting.





When we see these photos, we really can see how far he has come in respect to both talent and hairstyles.



Now, this was in his Borussia Monchengladbach days in 2011.



This was in 2012 when he returned back to his boyhood club Borussia Dortmund and played alongside his great friend Mario Gotze.



This is how he was in 2013, growing both in talents and fashion sense.



This was in 2014, I didn't like it this style personally, but who am I when compared to him.




SUIT UP!! This was in 2015 but is it just me or he looks amazing in a suit.



Now this was 2016. But it looks like he borrowed this coat from Macklemore from his Grammy Award winning video, Thrift Shop.



This is his latest hairstyle and is called Undercut with Side Parting and he looks classy as always.

























Read more ...

Friday, 15 August 2014

'Reus has never been on Atletico's agenda'- Like Atletico never wamted Reus

Marco Reus
The club´s CEO says the Spanish champions are pursuing a different type of player following reports linking them with a bid for the German
Borussia Dortmund star Marco Reus has never been a transfer target for Atletico Madrid, according to the Spanish champions' CEO Miguel Angel Gil Marin.

Reports emerged in Spain this week claiming Atleti had lodged a bid for the Germany winger as they look to bolster their forward line following the sale of Diego Costa and injury to Arda Turan.

However, Gil Marin has made it clear the club are pursuing very different targets to the 25-year-old.

"Reus has never been on Atletico's agenda and his profile does not fit with what the team currently need," he told TVE.

Reus has been the centre of transfer speculation this summer, with reports over a possible bid from Bayern Munich causing friction between the two clubs, despite Pep Guardiola's insistence that he did not deem the player a necessary signing for the German champions.

The attacker has also been linked with a possible switch to the Premier League, with Arsenal and Manchester United credited with an interest.

Reus' current contract with Dortmund expires in 2017
Read more ...

Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Dortmund slam Bayern over Reus talk

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge's repeated comments over the winger's contract details have not gone down well with their arch-rivals
Borussia Dortmund CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke has vented his fury at Bayern Munich for discussing the future of Marco Reus in public.

Bayern chief Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has commented on the winger's contract in particular in recent weeks and hinted that Bayern are taking their time about making a move for the Germany international earlier this month.

Subsequently, Rummenigge claimed that Reus will have a €25 million release clause should the club make a move in 2015, compared to the €35m clause he has this summer.

Dortmund have understandably reacted with annoyance that their star player is being repeatedly touted by the Bundesliga champions.
 Bayern have poached Mario Gotze and Robert Lewandowski off them in the past two summers, and Watzke criticised the Bavarians for their transfer talk.

"Borussia Dortmund must note with a certain annoyance that Karl-Heinz Rummenigge is currently bad-mouthing BVB's internal affairs through the media in the three-day rhythm," the BVB chief said in a statement on the club's website.

"We are sure that, for every football fan, it is obvious what the intention is behind such statements.

"We assume that Karl-Heinz Rummenigge accepts that he is further damaging the already tense relationship between Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Munich.

"We will continue as we always have, of course, by never giving out our views on contract details of our players publicly."
Read more ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...